Re: [jfw] Re: Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

Oh my, againg Hello World :) May be it could be something like this?
https://github.com/realityking/jd12dk

Dmitry

пятница, 18 апреля 2014 г., 10:15:42 UTC+3 пользователь Andrew Eddie написал:
On 18 April 2014 17:12, piotr_cz <> wrote:
> - what is the strategy for CMS? Move towards Framework Application and MVC
> or use own non-namespaced versions?

I think the first step is to experiment with new ways to write a
component just on the FW. Shall we say a hello world component that
stores greetings in a DB?