Re: [jfw] Re: Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

AFAIK the only major workaround we have is the jsonSerializable interface - but that's no longer just a php 5.3 issue because certain Linux distro's on PHP5.5 had issues and didn't ship with it. So that's gonna have to remain in the compat package for a long long time to come

Kind Regards,
George