[jfw] Re: Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

Andrew -

Judging from your list -- which omits code I have offered -- am I to take that as a response that there isn't interest in using that code in the framework?

Would appreciate an answer -- I've offered before and not gotten a response, so, clarity would be appreciated.

Thanks!