Re: [jfw] Re: Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

On 17 April 2014 10:51, Amy Stephen <> wrote:
> Judging from your list -- which omits code I have offered -- am I to take
> that as a response that there isn't interest in using that code in the
> framework?

I was simply skimming for Deprecated and Don't Know packages because
the major bump provides a watershed opportunity that we maybe don't
get so often. For new packages, I've not had time to even look at
yours sorry but we can add them straight into 2.0 now as far as I'm
concerned (there's nothing stopping us from rolling out 2.0 over a few
weeks or even months).

What about you start up a new thread for each package you want to add
so those discussions don't get lost in this thread? That sound ok?
I'll do the same with my JTable replacement once I've spent a little
more time on the docs and tests.