Re: [jfw] Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

On Saturday, April 12, 2014 12:12:06 PM UTC-5, George Wilson wrote:

In terms of design. Elin before she left did some awesome stuff refactoring com_plugins, com_cache, com_checkin and com_tags to the new MVC (it never got completed in parts but was well on it's way!) So I think we should at least be looking at that plus the implementation of com_config - because these are the two major implementations of the new MVC in the CMS that I'm aware of and I'm sure many others are as well that are looking into using the new MVC.

Link?