[jfw] Re: Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

Don, Andrew:
For using Extensions, please see my repo at http://githum.com/joomContrib/extension

This consist of abstract extension types for Component and Plugin. I'm not sure I've done the right thing using DI as extension locator, but It's at least something to share and work on in community ATM