Re: [jfw] Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

I agree although I think we should be getting input from the CMS before we implement this. I think one of the least contested things in the CMS is the new MVC (although I think you'll have more opinions than developers)

I think the important things are HMVC. The other big thing is making sure models and controllers are completely happy from the off with non-HTML views - another place where FOF excels with built in CSV, json etc views built in. If you build you're controller & model right I know this *should* come naturally - but that's what this thread is about!

Kind Regards,
George