Re: [jfw] Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

Andrew, I'm working on a new component now for a work client and am using the Framework and namespacing. It's coming along well enough.

For a view package, I have a very simple rendering interface that yu create in a controller, and also in the controller you get data from the model and assign it to variables in the renderer. I should put it in a gist and share.

Sent from my iPhone