Re: [jfw] Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

On 11 April 2014 21:58, George Wilson <> wrote:
> So if the Model and Controller aren't worth bringing upto v2 I guess we
> seriously need to think about whether it's even worth the framework keeping
> the full MVC package and not looking elsewhere??

I think View is definitely worth keep and expanding. In terms of
cutting the rust out of the CMS, we should be looking serious about
how we can upgrade Components and Models to use a new View package. As
we are doing that, I think what we need in terms of Models and
Controllers will become more clear.

Does that sound fair? Actually, should I start a new thread on
experimenting with new patterns for building modules and components
using the native Framework (aka, HelloWorld on the FW)?