Re: [jfw] Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

So if the Model and Controller aren't worth bringing upto v2 I guess we seriously need to think about whether it's even worth the framework keeping the full MVC package and not looking elsewhere??

I'm not sure the Model package is worth bringing up to v2. Model\Model
might be better in the Registry package (Registry\Object perhaps?) and
Model\DatabaseModel might be better in the Database package _shrug_

 Although I'm not sure I like how I feel about merging the model package into other packages.... (especially the main Model into registry).

Kind Regards,
George