[jfw] Re: Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

Talking of registry - we're loading the compat package - but do we not need to load it to use the interface if it doesn't exist? Because no where in the registry package are we loading the namespace?

Also we need to update the docblocks of that interface because we still have the <5.4 blurb written but that's no longer the case (as we fixed in the CMS).

Also with the registry coupling to the utilities package - we're only using the method ArrayHelper::isAssociative is there no way we can just copy that function into the registry package and remove the dependency. It feels overkill to load the entire package for just one use of one function?

Kind Regards,
George