Re: [jfw] Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

On 11 April 2014 16:13, Eric Fernance <> wrote:
> That sounds fine I'll look into SwifMailer.... I didn't even know about that one.

This isn't complete working code, but it might get you on the right
track. I've included how I do the email templates in Mustache as well
(you could use Twig as well, I just haven't learned the API for that
yet).

https://gist.github.com/eddieajau/9a9f9778ecab0106f772