Re: [jfw] Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

I would probably hold off on bringing the Data package up to v2.0. I
may completely refactor it depending on what we think is a good
approach to an ORM.

I'm not sure the Model package is worth bringing up to v2. Model\Model
might be better in the Registry package (Registry\Object perhaps?) and
Model\DatabaseModel might be better in the Database package _shrug_