Re: [jfw] Re: Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

On Thursday, April 10, 2014 8:19:15 PM UTC-5, Andrew Eddie wrote:
On 11 April 2014 11:13, Amy Stephen <> wrote:
> PS - what the heck are you doing w Weblinks? Forget about it! The framework.
> THE FRAMEWORK! ;-)

I was under the mistaken assumption that Joomla still stood for
striving for innovation and excellence. Maybe the Framework should
rebrand after all.

Yes, I know, I'm a hypocrite for making a completely unhelpful
grumpy-pants statement.

*hugs* ... and a few more *hugs*, too. and a SMILEY FACE =)