Re: [jfw] Re: Discussion - Package Updates for Framework 2.0

On 11 April 2014 03:51, George Wilson <> wrote:
> Don was talking about the controller package?

I think we need to rethink the interface and I'd keep an open mind to
any reasonable suggestion. I think you can still make multitask
controllers around a single execute method, but I'm not sure whether
it's worth it any more (to have the execute method, that is).
Decoupling from the Application would make sense. Maybe another
framework has a nice controller interface?

http://docs.phalconphp.com/en/latest/api/Phalcon_Mvc_Controller.html perhaps?