Re: [jfw] Re: Joomla! Stack Exchange: Moving from 'Private' Beta to 'Public' Beta

The new Joomla Stack Exchange site is now open to the public! Congratulations and thanks to all who supported it and was making it active!
We should continue to do so at least 90 days! We need more questions, more activity! Let's do this!

Dmitry