Re: [jfw] Joomla! Stack Exchange: Moving from 'Private' Beta to 'Public' Beta

Hi Ole,

Thanks, it's done :-)  - I noticed on the Proposed SE site that Framework is to be included, so the Framework email list was included in the announcement.

I also don't wish to flood the lists, so I'm hoping that all response are at http://forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=842604 and I will do my utmost to facilitate those discussions and make sure pertinent information is available right at the top of the first post.

Best,