Re: [jfw] How to enable SSL for specific pages

Awesome thanks Michael!

Eric.

On 30/04/2014, at 7:42 AM, Michael Babker <michael.babker AT gmail.com> wrote:

That sounds like a good plan to me actually.  The CMS checks if the 'force_ssl' option in the global config is enabled and if the connection isn't SSL enabled, redirects as such in its router.

So, for this use case, since you only want the one part to require it, I would personally have the CpanelController check $app->isSSLConnection(); and if false, $app->redirect(); to the SSL page.  If you wanted the whole site SSL enabled, I'd do the check in the application class.