Re: [jfw] Single Task Controllers RFC

@ Andrew,

These new controllers are closer to your vision than the current JLegacy implementation, but I'm not 100% confident they are platform independent.

I definitely did not use JToolbarHelper in them, but I did use JSession, JText, and JFactory. Using the factory directly was probably a bad idea. Now that I think about it, it is probably best to wrap it in a utility function.

I don't see anything keeping them from being used in other applications except perhaps the assumptions that were made about the meaning of option and view.

Since the real work is kept in the business layer, if model implements the required interface, it should work.