Re: [jfw] Single Task Controllers RFC

I'm finding more and more the CMS thread isn't open to new ideas and people feel threatened by thinking that is out of the box. I think it would be more productive to talk about it here, because I'm still not convinced the Framework is an accepted member of the Joomla family, but as you wish. If there's a thread there let me know.

Regards
Andrew Eddie