Re: [jfw] Re: Single Task Controllers RFC

I'm sure there's gonna be lots of debate on it. But I think if you have questions bung them in on the CMS thread. At least no one can say you said nothing :P

Kind Regards,
George

On Saturday, April 19, 2014 6:22:27 AM UTC+1, Andrew Eddie wrote:
On 18 April 2014 01:24, Amy Stephen <> wrote:
> I believe (could
> be wrong!) the path Mathew took is exactly what was intended by Andrew/Louis
> when the MVC Interfaces and for the future of J!.

I'm not sure on Louis but I still have no idea what should be intended
for the CMS. I have some questions based on a quick glance, but I
don't want to share them if they will cause offence.