[jfw] Single Task Controllers RFC

Hey everyone,

I posted this in the CMS list and Amy suggested I post it here too for good measure. This is a single task controller design that removes the need to extend base controller classes when building components. I've got it on Google drive right now, I'm going to build a hello world component to show how it works.  For a basic over view check the CMS discussion

Let me know what you think. I would love to see this in J4