[jfw] GSoC 2014: Improve Date classes

Hi everyone, my name is Thomas and during this summer I'm going to implement a brand new Date class package. More info about me and the project you can find in Joomla! Magazine for may (I'll post a link later when may release will be avialable).

I opened this discussion to get a feedback from you. I really want to do something useful so I need to know what do you really need
from Date package and not just what I think is necessary :)

Cheers!