Re: [jfw] Re: Start Work with Framewok

Hi All,

I've followed the instructions for Daves demo framework app . My link is here: http://46.19.37.66/framework-app/www/

As far as I can tell

the routing is not working.
All the links on the page are broken.
I  manually installed the database

"In order to bootstrap the Joomla Framework, you are required to define a single constant, JPATH_ROOT. This should point to the root of your application structure, the directory that contains the src and vendor directories."

I cannot tell whether this is in the root of the joomla framework where the src and vendor folders are  :

/framework-app/vendor/joomla/framework

or the root of the application structure

/framework-app/

However it also looks to me like JPATH is already defined in

/framework-app//www/index.php

I'm assuming JPAth has successfully been defined if I can get the front page.

My question is : What is the next step so that I can complete the plumbing and access the news pages?

thanks in advance

Rob