[jfw] Implementing create method for ZipArchive class

While implementing test for create method of ZipArchive class, I discovered that the method was documented as incomplete. I would love to help implement the method. Also, the test case implemented worked fine, expect that the file zipped was always 0 bytes.

If any of the developers wold lend me some support, I really believe I'd be able to do it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Karthik