Re: [jfw] Simple CRUD example

I agree with Michael. I wrote that original a long time ago and it is in desperate need of a complete update to the latest framework best practices. I have plans to do so hopefully soon (I’ve had some recent requests to update to DI and taking advantage of some other new tools). But I am also very glad to see work going into creating more of these framework apps and I look forward to what is built next.

--
David Hurley
Joomla! Community Manager