Re: [jfw] Simple CRUD example

So on that thought, I've actually started integrating JSON view support into a status application I'm working on to tie into framework.joomla.org at some point.  That commit is here - https://github.com/mbabker/framework-status/commit/6a5c6adde15e99c0f4c8e4f1d35c860d39e9a4ea

It doesn't have the config switches you added for setting a base URL for an API, which I slightly prefer (the same URLs are available to both HTML and JSON requests, just adding ?format=json right now to get the response in JSON format), but it is totally usable as it is.