[jfw] GSoC 2014

HI all,

I'm Chamika Kasun from Sri Lanka. Currently i'm an 3rd year undergraduate of the Computer Science and Engineering Department University of Moratuwa. I'm interested in taking the Project: Update Core Extensions to use New MVC as my GSoC 2014 project. I like to have more challenged stuff in my career so that  i think this project very suit for me to gain lots of experience and as well as chance to help joomla community . Can you please tell me where to begin?

Thank you,
Chamika Kasun