Re: [jfw] File System issue

Ooh. Ok.

On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:21:58 PM UTC+5:30, Michael Babker wrote:
It's an issue we're aware of.  Basically Filesystem and Log have a circular dependency on one another that needs to be removed.

On Wednesday, March 12, 2014, Karthik Narendran <alia... AT yahoo.in> wrote:
Decided to work on the File System package. So, cloned the package and ran composer install. Unfortunately was greeted by couple of error messages. Seems like there is an issue with composer.json file. Was confused whether to open an issue or not. So decided to post first here.

- Michael

Please pardon any errors, this message was sent from my iPhone.