Re: [jfw] Bad magic using composer and separate packages

On Wednesday, March 12, 2014 7:00:20 PM UTC-4, Andrew Eddie wrote:
I think we need to deregister "joomla/joomla-framework" because it's
hiding underlying problems in our package dependencies.

I would rather it be replaced with something usable since I have no interest in listing every single joomla package manually....  I haven't kept up with the new layout in github since nothing much has been posted about what it is going to be and what the processes will be - at first glance it looks like the best option is to change the composer.json file for the joomla-framework and make it a metapackage instead....  I'll give that a try right now and post back a link.
https://getcomposer.org/doc/04-schema.md#type