Re: [jfw] Bad magic using composer and separate packages

The workaround I posted doesn't work anymore.

I just know that some packages in some places trigger including framework 1.1.0, like now
At the moment `joomla/application` triggers it.

I had a feeling that till friday it was all fine.

I noticed similar json files in the composer cache (`composer config cache-dir`) /repo/https---packagist.org/provider-joomla$application,