Re: [jfw] Bad magic using composer and separate packages

I just tagged 1.1.1 of the Compat package (we never tagged after moving the compat interface into the src folder).  I'm not holding my breath that it'll help any, but we'll see.

As for the dependency circle, I really don't know what's causing it.  Things were working just fine for a bit then only recently started triggering the full Framework install again.