Re: [jfw] Re: Installing packages with composer triggers importing whole joomla-framework repo

On Thursday, March 13, 2014 3:46:03 PM UTC-4, Michael Babker wrote:
If you move a file in a repo's file structure, the history that is shown on GitHub is only that of the file in the current location.

Are you sure about that?  I thought this was only the case if you "mv" rather then "git mv" a file.  If you git mv a file, git keeps the history links, but I have no idea if github honors it.