[jfw] Installing packages with composer triggers importing whole joomla-framework repo

Thanks, I deleted composer cache and added
 "config": {

"cache-files-ttl": 0

},
to composer.json but that didn't resolve the problem. I should check again.

I like the idea of metapackage, I'd just change the versions `to 1.1.*@stable`.

I feel strange about the change at GitHub too. I discovered by accident that Joomla-Framework is an organisation now, but I'd prefer an official announcement for community. I've read there was an framework architecture meeting happening but still no announcement before or after :/