Re: [jfw] github changes

Where should we post the Issues related to package?

- to https://github.com/joomla/joomla-framework/issues
- or to every package repository like this one https://github.com/joomla-framework/application/ ?

The latter one has Issues disabled.

On Friday, February 14, 2014 2:02:11 AM UTC+1, Eric wrote:
Thanks Andrew, yeah that makes sense.  I just wasn't to sure on exactly what was needed to was autoloading the whole lot I will pare it back to only what I need.

Thanks!
Eric.