[jfw] Re: Questions about Session package

I just changed some things in my app to use the Symfony Session package and I like it, I would vote to delete the current Joomla Session package.
Maybe just replace it with some classes we can use with Symfony session, like a database handler what uses Joomla\Database\DatabaseDriver.
That said, you're invited to give that handler a test: JoomlaDbSessionHandler