[jfw] Re: Questions about Session package

Hi Kathrik,
there were a discussion about the sense of the having own Session package in the Joomla Framework: https://github.com/joomla/joomla-framework/pull/136.

The JIssues application and Framework sample application is using the `symfony/http-foundation`, I'm using that one too.

I'd say that the current Session packagage is not used by developers much, thus is somehow forgotten and still contains some legacy code.

I think we should reevaluate the pros of having own Session package in the framework, Symfony one is really good but (as most of Symfony packages) my be over-engineered, if someone like me likes to peek into the code and learn how things work under the hood.