Re: [jfw] Re: Private methods should not be unit-tested

On 19 March 2014 12:49, Amy Stephen <> wrote:

> In this case, if I were motivated to follow an approach of only testing the
> API for Joomla, I would first create the needed PR's to cover the public and
> protected methods.

The rule of thumb we use is around 80% code coverage (regardless of
scope) for new work and modifying existing tests for changes to
existing work. Contributors may be asked to add test for changes to
currently untested work on a case-by-case basis.