Re: [jfw] Re: Private methods should not be unit-tested

Alright, rephrasing my question. How exactly does mocks help? Also what is the difference between mocks and test helper classes. Bit confused here.

On Tuesday, March 18, 2014 8:46:09 AM UTC+5:30, Andrew Eddie wrote:
On 18 March 2014 12:12, Karthik Narendran <> wrote:
> One more thing; is using mocks to test private methods permitted?

I'm not sure I completely understand the question but I can't think of
a valid reason to mock a private method.