Re: [jfw] Private methods should not be unit-tested

Herman, as long as the code in the private method is covered by testing the interface (that is, it's listed in @covers), I'm happy. I don't necessarily need to see an individual test for the private method, but if they have been provided it costs nothing to leave them in place.