[jfw] Re: Private methods should not be unit-tested

Thank you all for adding some nuance to this thread. Main thing I wanted to say with this posting: let's keep thinking about why we do tests and not just only look at the "code coverage" as a holy grail. Quality is more important than quantity, both for the code itself as for the tests of that code.