Re: [jfw] Private methods should not be unit-tested

On Friday, 14 March 2014 23:39:32 UTC+1, Andrew Eddie wrote:
I understand the arguments. I personally would encourage writing tests
for private methods for a good number of reasons (not least of which
is isolating "which" private method is breaking), but I can see the
argument that the "code coverage" figure could exclude private
methods. I wouldn't support deleting the tests (in a company situation
where you have stable development teams, I might be persuaded, but not
in our situation).

Do you have any reasonable (or testable) arguments?