[jfw] Http framework

Would have posted this as an issue but issues don't seem to be open.

We appear to be requiring an instance of Uri here but it's not listed in the composer file - I guess we need to require the package? https://github.com/joomla-framework/http/blob/master/src/Http.php#L247

Especially as we are requiring it in the transport interface: https://github.com/joomla-framework/http/blob/master/src/TransportInterface.php#L11

Kind Regards,
George