Re: [jfw] Test package testing

The Test package isn't really designed to be a production package, but rather a suite of classes that help with unit testing.  Currently, its usefulness is found in TestDatabase and TestHelper.  TestDatabase allows classes to work against a SQLite in-memory database when testing and TestHelper helps with creating mocks and interfacing with PHP's Reflection API.

Personally, I don't think they need to be tested, but that's just my opinion.