Re: [jfw] Bringing the forms package up to scratch

I don't think an XML object can be simply converted to Registry. If we would manage to do so, I'm afraid it would be easier to manipulate XMLDocument than Registry result.

I'm for renaming the `Registry\Format\Xml` to `Registry\Format\XmlValues` or something that's not so misleading. See https://github.com/joomla/joomla-framework/pull/287