Re: [jfw] Bringing the forms package up to scratch

Nice one thanks. What was the main issue with the registry package at this stage?

On Wednesday, 12 March 2014 15:48:06 UTC+1, Don Gilbert wrote:
This is where I was at - it didn't take long to realize that the Registry package was going to require some work for this to come to life - I didn't get very far, but here it is https://github.com/dongilbert/joomla-framework/tree/refactor-JForm

You'll see here that I created a "FormImproved" class where I was starting the refactor - https://github.com/dongilbert/joomla-framework/commit/d53442552fa433b27dc3ad9c2d9d434b5f1cf94d#diff-e154cfbf28d2fcf210e5714623619e51R1