Re: [jfw] Bringing the forms package up to scratch

I've done some work on JForm that arose after experiencing much frustration with it's interface. A bit of that work was brought into J!3 when a GSOC student picked up my unmerged PR last year and brought it up to snuff.

I've also attempted to do some work on the Form package under the Framework that would allow you to use different form definition formats (like YAML or JSON). I was really going for any format supported by our Registry package, but that package had a whole slew of problems on it's own, so that didn't work out too well.

I said all that to say I'm very happy to see someone else interested in improving the package. I'll definitely help test the PR's and review the code.

Sent from my iPhone