Re: [jfw] Feature for the CMS

No need to run away :) The more Framework code the CMS gets the
happier I will be :D In all seriousness I want us to develop a roll
out plan for integrating more of the FW into the CMS, and seriously
look at revising extension architecture, but I'm just waiting on the
outcome of the version strategy talks. If 3.5 gets thrown out as a cap
(which I hope it does), well, it changes what we can accomplish but I
think the great good is served by going that way (just talking to
people at my JUG, they are all saying 2 years is too short between
major versions).