Re: [jfw] Feature for the CMS

George, I think it's worth changing the CMS to use a composer.json
file and I'd stick with the `\vendor\` folder convention. I'm not sure
why DI was included the way it was. Doing it that way might help us
explain how the Framework works in conjunction with the CMS. The
downside of that is we'd need to bring the Application package in as
it stands and that presents a few challenges but it's probably not a
bad thing in the grand scheme of things, particularly if we consider
upgrading the Installation app to be Framework native.