[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [jfw] /Tests in Composer-package
Great. I'm always a bit reserved to write about other things like that in a thread here, as it is not on topic. But it was great:
- about 300 attendants, most of which making a living with Joomla-related stuff.
- my impression was: relatively more developers compared with previous years.
- many international Joomla-hero's, like Javier Gomez, David Hurley, Brian Teeman, Victor Drover, Chiara Aliotta, Jessica Dunbar, Philip Locke, Ronni Christiansen, Johan Janssens and many more. Program: joomladagen.nl/2014/programma/overzicht
- I had many constructive conversations about the Joomla Framework, GSOC, unit testing, functional testing, TDD, BDD, DCI, ORM and other acronyms in connection with Joomla.
- there were several constructive discussions about the future of Joomla, from a marketing point of view, from the viewpoint of end-users and from a more technical point of view.
- it is realy fantastic to see a big room full of people spending an evening together squashing bugs and translating documentation.
On Monday, 24 March 2014 09:03:11 UTC+1, Andrew Eddie wrote:
Ok, cool. How did they go?
On 24 March 2014 17:33, Herman Peeren <> wrote:
> OK. Intended to make a PR for those .gitattributes in all packages too.
> Now checking my email after weekend Dutch Joomla Days.
Framework source code: https://github.com/joomla/joomla-framework
Visit http://developer.joomla.org for more information about developing with Joomla!
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Joomla! Framework Development" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to joomla-dev-framework+unsubscribe AT googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/joomla-dev-framework.